Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Sunset



This was taken at Ocean Ranch Club in Laguna Niguel overlooking Dana Point. Dana Point is a beach city just south of the more famous Laguna Beach.

  • View Map
  • 5 Comments:

    Blogger Rob said...

    That's a pretty high ISO. Did you use any filters? Great shot and color, BTW.

    9:39 AM  
    Blogger Rodney said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    9:55 AM  
    Blogger stéphanie et arnaud said...

    Nice shot !

    12:03 AM  
    Blogger Rodney said...

    Thanks. I did not use any physical filters. However, I did enhance the picture in photoshop. So, I guess the enhancements would be equivalent to a polarizing filter. I was taking some shots indoors without flash and forgot to change the ISO. I changed the picture to one that has less grain. Let me know which you like better?(edited comment)

    12:46 PM  
    Blogger Jill said...

    Very pretty! Good one.

    12:54 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home