Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Pacific Coast Highway


This is a picture of Anthony's Shoe repair sign on Pacific Coast Highway in Corona Del Mar. Corona Del Mar is a quaint little village that retains it's original beach charm. This section of PCH will take you back when living at the beach meant relaxing and surfing. You can still relax and surf if you live here but now you have to pay a high price for the lifestyle. $$$

  • View Map
  • 5 Comments:

    Blogger Voix said...

    Thanks for the link! I'm originally from Santa Ana, so I'm thrilled to see your blog. I miss Orange County.

    Just to satisfy my terrible sentimentality, could you take a photo at Chapman College in Orange? And a shot of Disneyland? That would make me just soooooo happy.

    Hugs and air kisses from Minneapolis.

    4:41 PM  
    Blogger Rodney said...

    OK, when I get to that area I will be sure to take a photo.

    6:07 PM  
    Blogger Voix said...

    Thank you thank you thank you!

    *mwah*

    6:16 PM  
    Blogger Eric said...

    I love this photo. It looks like it's out of the 50's. In b&w it would even have a different feel.

    10:28 PM  
    Blogger Rodney said...

    Yes, tried that but I love the color. Maybe I will post the BW version. Thanks

    9:55 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home